Cash Processing and Management
With increasing transaction volumes and complexity, managing cash has become a major challenge.
It is essential for financial service providers to manage money effectively, because in cash management more
than anywhere else "time is money".
- Fundamental concepts of cash management
- Activities that belong to cash processing and their characteristics
- Time value of money and interest
- Foreign exchange markets and how they function
- Payment processing
- Roles and functions of SWIFT, TARGET, Fedwire, CLS and other cash-oriented systems
- Use of derivatives in cash management
- Spot and forward markets
- Risks and issues surrounding cash management and payments
- Managing cash placements
1 day for up to 12 participants
Anyone who wants to understand how to manage cash effectively.